Join us for the August 12th Self-Guided Art Walk during the Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk.
Art Walk begins at Island Park Gallery inside the Willamalane Adult Activity Center at 5:00pm.
Plenty of easy parking, then take the FREE shuttle to Emerald Art Center.
Shuttle riders have a chance to win raffle prizes, including two
1. Willamalane Adult Activity Center
215 W. C St.
Featuring J. Scott Hovis, live music with the Gimpl Hill Irregulars,
food and beverages, free shuttle to Emerald Art Center.
2. Springfield City Hall - 225 5th St.
Acrylic artist, Diane L. Farquhar - Love music with Jason Renslow - Refreshments. Open 5-7 pm
3. Sprout Farmers Market- 418 A St.
A selection of artwork from the OSLP Arts & Culture Program.
Music by “The Long Division Trio” from 6-8 pm
4. Hearts for Hospice- 444 Main St.
Is proud to host local Photographer Bruce Bittle. Singer Annie O’Shay will be preforming. With Paco’s cookies being served.
5. Emerald Art Center - 500 Main Street
“Pressing Matters” features the contemporary art of printmaking from artists throughout the United States through the Whiteaker Printmakers. “Toward Innocence” featuring the water media art of Barb Stevens-Newcomb and Thailand Traditional Painting from artist Kobkaew Carson - Refreshments
6. Cascade Center for Spiritual Living
500 Main St. Upstairs- Ste. D
Hosting “One Step At A Time” by Kerri Beverly
7. Growler Underground- 521 Main Street
Photography by Steve Reed
8. Memento Ink-525 Main Street
Will have photography by Don Gustavson and refreshments provided.
9. White Cloud Jewelers - 715 Main Street
Open mic night - Refreshments
10. Tronson Gallery - 740 Main Street
Featuring the abstract world of Jim Tronson
Food and beverages will be available