Join us for the May 13th Art Walk during the Downtown Springfield Second Friday Art Walk.
1) City Hall - 225 5th St.
Paintings by Emily Proudfoot with musician Bob Ragan Open from 5-7 pm, light refreshments provided
2) Belvan Clothing - 333 Main Street
Featuring Aimee an upcycled clothing artist
3) Blue Buffalo Mercantile - 331 Main Street
Showcasing Pet Portrait Painter, Scott Jenks.
4) Memento Ink - Main Street
Paintings by Huali and refreshments provided.
5) Tronson Gallery- 740 Main Street
Includes work from artist Jim Tronson.
6) Emerald Art Center - 500 Main
Featuring the 11th Annual Emerald Spring Exhibition, National Juried Painting Competition